S.D.S. Industries, Inc., a California Corporation DBA Timely Industries (hereafter called Timely) warrants to the original consumer purchaser that its Timely Prefinished Steel Door Frame will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
This warranty applies to 304 #4 Brushed Stainless Steel Frames that:
1) have been installed in accordance with the recommended written installation instructions of Timely Industries and established building practices.
2) have been accorded treatment which is considered good practice in the Building Industry regarding storage, handling and maintenance.
3) have been subjected only to normal use. Dents, scrapes and other issues caused by normal building use cannot be controlled by the manufacturer and are not covered as warranted defects. Warranty does not apply to any damage or failure as a result of a catastrophic event.
4) have been installed with appropriate doors and hardware using adequate reinforcement and anchors recommended by manufacturers of those products.
5) have been installed in areas with high salt air content, corrosive chemicals or other conditions not suitable for non-galvanized or galvanized cold rolled steel.
ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES APPLICABLE HERETO ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warrant lasts, so the above time limitation may not apply to you.
In the event the original consumer purchaser of any Timely Industries Prefinished Steel Door Frame believes that the frame or any parts thereof covered by this warranty is defective, a letter outlining the alleged defect should be sent postage prepaid to the following address:
TIMELY INDUSTRIES, 10241 NORRIS AVE, PACOIMA, CA 91331
Any Timely Prefinished Steel Door Frame or any parts thereof covered by this warranty which, upon inspection by an authorized Representative of Timely Industries are found by said Representative to be defective, will, at the option of Timely Industries, either repair, replace or refund the purchase price of the frame or component part. Liability is limited to repair, replacement or refund and does not include labor, installation cost, or indirect or consequential damages of any nature. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion, set forth in this paragraph, my not apply to you.